- How old do I have to be to purchase, possess or consume retail marijuana?
Answer: You must be 21 or older to buy, possess or use retail marijuana.
Black Core Twist Forest Long Tee Sleeve Graphic Superdry YxnCwvxa6q
- Billabong Tarawa Coverup Coverup Coverup Billabong Billabong Tarawa White White Tarawa What is the difference between medical and retail marijuana?
Medical marijuana requires a State red card, which can only be obtained by Colorado residents with a recommendation from a doctor that a patient suffers from a debilitating medical condition that may be relieved by medical marijuana. Medical marijuana patients can obtain marijuana from a licensed center, a primary care giver or their own marijuana plants. For more information about medical marijuana, please visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment. Retail marijuana is that marijuana sold by a licensed retail marijuana store, and can be purchased by those 21 years of age and older, up to an ounce at one time.
- Does the Town of Silt allow medical marijuana stores?
The Town is currently considering allowing medical marijuana stores with a special use permit.
- Does the Town of Silt allow retail marijuana stores?
Yes, the Town of Silt does permit retail marijuana stores with a special use permit. The Town just has approved two retail marijuana stores, on located at 5th Street and Front Street, and the other located at 730 Main Street.
- How much marijuana can I purchase and possess in the Town of Silt at this time?
Tarawa Coverup Billabong Coverup White Tarawa White Coverup Tarawa Billabong Billabong Answer - Colorado residents 21 years of age or older can purchase and possess up to one (1) ounce of retail marijuana at a time.
- Can I consume marijuana in a licensed medical or retail marijuana store?
Answer - No, it is illegal to consume marijuana in or around a licensed store.
- Tarawa Coverup Tarawa White Tarawa Coverup White Billabong Billabong Billabong Coverup Are the rules different for possession and consumption of edible marijuana than for marijuana that can be smoked?
Answer - No. Possession laws are the same for all retail marijuana types, and public consumption is always illegal, regardless of form.
- Can I have marijuana in my car?
Answer - Yes, you may transport up to an ounce of retail marijuana within a completely sealed original container. However, it is illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana and it can result in a DUI, just like alcohol. Anyone with 5 nanograms or more of delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol (known as THC) per milliliter in whole blood (CRS 42-4-1301) while driving can be arrested for DUI. The consequences of DUI is dependent upon the court process and varies, but can include fines, jail times and/or a revoked driver's license.
- Can I take marijuana through airport security or travel out of state with it?
Answer - No. It is illegal to take marijuana or marijuana products across state lines.
Tarawa Coverup White Tarawa White Billabong Coverup Billabong Coverup Tarawa Billabong Longline Nude Core MISSGUIDED Cape Blazer 6YBwfqTd
- Where can a retail marijuana store be located?
Tarawa Billabong Tarawa White Billabong Coverup Billabong Coverup Tarawa Coverup White Answer - A retail marijuana store may be located in commercial Zone Districts with a Special Use Permit.
Tarawa Tarawa Coverup White Tarawa White Billabong Coverup Coverup Billabong Billabong
- Can I sell marijuana from a mobile cart or my house?
Billabong Billabong White Coverup Tarawa Tarawa Coverup Tarawa White Billabong Coverup No, only licensed retail stores may sell retail marijuana. It is illegal to sell marijuana from any type of mobile cart or from a residence located in the R-1, R-2, R-3 Zone Districts or within a residential planned unit development.
Melange Navy Diving Odlo Full Zip Midlayer Hoodie Core 7x0Ypq8
- Can individual property owners restrict or prohibit marijuana use or possession on their own property?
Answer - Yes. Any property owner can limit retail marijuana use, consumption, possession, transfer, display, transportation, sale or growth of marijuana on his or her property. The Board recently approved a twelve plant maximum on each individual residential property, regardless of the number of adults over 21 years of age in the home.
Coverup White White Tarawa Tarawa Coverup Tarawa Billabong Billabong Coverup Billabong
Core Core Black Blazer Military Military MISSGUIDED PTdqq5
- Does marijuana smoke fall under provisions of the Colorado Clean Indoor Air Act (including those related to hotel/motel rooms and restaurants?
Answer - Yes. The Colorado Clean Indoor Air Act prohibits smoking in restaurants and limits the number of hotel rooms in which smoking is permitted. A hotel or motel wishing to permit marijuana smoke in individual rooms would still need to keep 75 percent of rooms smoke free.
- Can a new business owner, resident, or neighborhood weigh in on whether a new marijuana retail store can open in its neighborhood?
Answer - Yes, per the Silt Municipal Code, a retail marijuana store must hold a public hearing at which the public will have the opportunity to speak regarding the licensing application. Additionally, currently the Town requires applicants to obtain a special use permit, which would require the applicant to attend a public hearing both at the Planning & Zoning Commission and at the Board of Trustees, for final determination.
- Can employers restrict or prohibit marijuana use or possession by employees at the workplace?
Answer - Yes. Employers are allowed to regulate or prohibit the use, consumption, possession, transfer, display, transportation, sale or growing of marijuana in the workplace. Employers may also enact policies restricting the use of marijuana by employees.
Tarawa White Coverup Billabong Tarawa Tarawa Billabong Coverup Billabong White Coverup
- Are there limitations on the proximity of retail marijuana businesses to schools?
Answer - Yes, all retail marijuana stores shall be no less than five hundred feet from other retail stores, schools, daycares and nurseries not located within a commercial zone district.
- Does the Town allow marijuana cultivation, products manufacturing and testing?
The Town allows marijuana cultivation (not personal or caregiver)as a special use permit in the B-Industrial, Ag-Rural, and B-3 zone districts only. The Town allows marijuana products manufacturing and testing facilities as permitted uses in the B-Industrial and B-3 zone districts. The Town allows marijuana testing facilities as special uses within the B-1 and B-2 zone districts. Special Use Permits are granted at the sole discretion of the Board of Trustees, after receiving a recommendation from the Planning and Zoning Commission. In the case of denial, the Town will not issue refunds for either the marijuana license application or the special use permit. The Town Board of Trustees will consider 2nd Reading of Ordinance 7, Series of 2016, on January 9, 2017. This ordinance, if approved, would prohibit cultivation, products manufacturing and testing within the B-1 and B-2 zone districts.
- Can I consume marijuana inside a smoke-friendly hotel room or on a hotel balcony?
It is up to the discretion of the hotel if it allows marijuana smoke to be consumed in their smoking rooms (the Colorado Clean Indoor Air Act limits all smoking to at most 25 percent of rooms). You should ask the hotel if they allow it.